We are currently experiencing higher than usual call volume due to the number of storm claims submitted. Our adjusters are working to assist everyone quickly and return calls as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience, and will do our best to get back with you promptly.

Continue to the Pioneer Website

Can I get insurance coverage for my home electronics, mechanical equipment, and major appliances?


Yes. Many insurance companies offer an endorsement that covers home electronics, mechanical equipment, and major appliances.

For example, Pioneer State Mutual policyholders can add the “Equipment Breakdown Endorsement” to their homeowners policies. With this coverage, Pioneer will cover “sudden and accidental failure” for equipment such as air conditioning units, refrigerators, media electronics, and outside yard maintenance machinery up to a specified limit.

Please be reminded, normal wear and tear is not part of this coverage.