Our office will be closed on Monday July 4, to celebrate the Fourth of July. For your convenience, the following systems will remain active during this time:

• Online Payments & EFT Account Management
• EZpay Phone System: (810) 600-3555
• Online Claims Systems
• After Hours Claims: (800) 837-7674
• Roadside Assistance: (800) 828-7067

Continue to the Pioneer Website

What is the difference between Collision and Comprehensive coverage?


Collision: This insurance covers your auto if it is involved in a collision (either your vehicle hits another vehicle/object or another vehicle/object hits your vehicle). It also includes roll-over accidents. However, many common incidents are excluded under this coverage, such as hitting an animal, fire, theft/larceny, windstorm, hail, water/flood damage and vandalism.

Comprehensive (also known as “Other Than Collision”): This covers all of the incidents excluded in the standard Collision insurance (such as hitting an animal, theft/larceny, hail, etc.).