We are currently experiencing higher than usual call volume due to the number of storm claims submitted. Our adjusters are working to assist everyone quickly and return calls as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience, and will do our best to get back with you promptly.Continue to the Pioneer Website
This endorsement adds coverage for the following:
Waterfront Buildings and Structures
This endorsement provides coverage for direct physical losses* to buildings and structures in, on, or adjacent to a body of water used for recreation in connection with your residence – including, but not limited to:
- Boat houses
- Boat lifts
- Stationary docks or wharves
- Equipment attached to the insured buildings or structures as described in this endorsement
Waterfront Personal Property
This endorsement provides coverage for direct physical losses** to personal property located in, on, or adjacent to a body of water used for recreation in connection with your residence – including, but not limited to:
- Floating docks
- Floating trampolines
- Ice shanties
- Stationary rafts
What’s not covered?
We do not pay for loss or damage to Waterfront Buildings, Structures or Personal Property that is:
- the result of faulty or inadequate maintenance, wear and tear, deterioration, or rust/corrosion.
- rented or leased to others.
Collapse Caused by Water Pressure
This endorsement provides coverage for direct physical losses to covered buildings, structures and personal property due to the collapse of your dwelling. This coverage only applies if the collapse was caused by pressure from water below the surface of the ground.
For this coverage, collapse means a sudden and complete falling down or caving in of the dwelling or any part of the dwelling. Collapse does not include sagging, settling, cracking, shrinking, bulging, inward movement, or expansion of a wall or foundation that was not sudden and complete.
Ordinance or Law
There is up to $50,000 in additional coverage for costs necessary to meet any applicable ordinance or law:
- regulating the construction, use or repair of the insured dwelling or structure(s).
- requiring the demolition, including costs of debris removal, of the insured dwelling or structure(s).
- requiring that the foundation of an insured dwelling or structure(s) be moved away from the shoreline of a body of water after that dwelling has been damaged.
* Losses caused by a Peril Insured Against under Coverage A and B.
** Limit of liability for Coverage C applies.
Note: The “dwelling” must be on the same residence premises as covered buildings, structures and personal property for collapse coverages to apply.
This coverage can be added online via your My Pioneer account!