Coordinates the inspection workflows with policyholders, agency plant, vendors and underwriting staff. Review, update and monitor policy files with inspection reports, foreclosure listings and all necessary follow-up. Qualified candidates will exhibit sound judgement in the evaluation of risks, detailed documentation and follow up of all inspection reports and maintain positive communications and customer support.
- Order inspections, follow up status and communicate with inspection vendors regarding inspection status and cancellations
- Review files to determine policies to be inspected as part of the county inspection program. Generate inspection order and relay to inspection vendor. Create inspection spreadsheets to send to each agency along with a pre-inspection letter explaining county inspection program. Obtain contact information for each agency where inspection correspondence should be sent. Create and maintain files to organize this information.
- Coordinate the monthly county inspection order with the vendor and arrange for the policyholder pre-inspection notification letters to be mailed. Assist inspection vendor and agencies with any inspection issues or questions.
- Send inspection result memos to the agency, follow up for replies and the satisfactory completion of requirements. Determine the course of action when there has not been compliance and follow up with agency. Field agency calls and emails.
- Process any necessary changes in coverage, non-renewals and cancellations that result from inspections.
- Assist agencies with replacement cost estimators using the 360value system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Self-starter who can effectively manage the workload and exhibit good judgment
- Associate degree or equivalent insurance certifications and/or experience required