Auto Material Damage Adjuster
Seeking an Auto Material Damage Adjuster for fast paced environment to investigate, evaluate and resolve primarily auto material damage claims while ensuring timely service to policyholders and claimants. To be successful in this role a candidate must be proficient with technology, organized, decisive and have excellent communication (oral and written), negotiation and relationship building skills. Entry level and experienced will be considered with pay commensurate based on experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate with customers to facilitate the claim process and resolve claims in a timely manner. Most communication is by phone. Good written and oral communication is needed.
- Promptly investigate assigned claims to determine coverage and /or liability while identifying and preserving salvage and subrogation opportunities.
- Evaluate and settle claims in a fair and equitable manner.
- Document all claim files in our internal Claims Management system.
- Utilize all appropriate loss and expense savings programs and direct the activities of outside vendors to ensure that only necessary and cost effective work is accomplished.
- Establish and maintain appropriate reserves.
- Coordinate relevant claim information with other departments to avoid future losses and better manage PSM’s current book of business.
- Attend litigation hearings as needed.
- Respond to inquiries and questions from our agency partners and assist other PSM team members as needed.