Our office will be closed on Monday July 4, to celebrate the Fourth of July. For your convenience, the following systems will remain active during this time:

• Online Payments & EFT Account Management
• EZpay Phone System: (810) 600-3555
• Online Claims Systems
• After Hours Claims: (800) 837-7674
• Roadside Assistance: (800) 828-7067

Continue to the Pioneer Website

Home-Sharing Activities Coverage
If you rent out your home through an online platform like Airbnb or VRBO, you need to ask your Independent Agent about this coverage. Without this endorsement your policy does not cover your home while it is rented out through an online platform!

With this coverage added, your policy covers your home while it is rented out through an App or website (e.g. Airbnb, VRBO). Coverage includes loss of rental income under certain circumstances and some limited coverage for accidental damage to your tenant’s property that you cause.  

In order to be eligible for this coverage you can only rent out your home out for up to 120 nights per year. If you rent your home more than 120 nights per year you may be eligible for a Commercial Lines policy with Pioneer State Mutual. Other eligibility rules apply. See your agent for additional details.

What is not covered?