Our office will be closed on Monday July 4, to celebrate the Fourth of July. For your convenience, the following systems will remain active during this time:
• Online Payments & EFT Account Management
• EZpay Phone System: (810) 600-3555
• Online Claims Systems
• After Hours Claims: (800) 837-7674
• Roadside Assistance: (800) 828-7067
Buried Utility Lines Coverage
According to the American Society of Civil Engineers, America’s infrastructure rating across several categories including buried utility line condition is a D+.*
Having to repair or replace buried utility lines can be unexpected and financially crippling news to many homeowners. As many water, gas and electrical service lines continue to age, homeowners now more than ever need protection from imminent and expensive damage to their buried utility lines.
The buried utility line endorsement provides $10,000 in coverage for:
- Underground piping such as water, sewer and gas lines
- Any buried connections, valves or equipment that serve underground piping
- Underground wires such as electrical cable, power lines and communication or data wiring
Additional coverage and service enhancements:
- Expediting expense coverage to help make immediate repairs
- Loss of use coverage to reimburse living and temporary equipment expenses
- Innovative Green coverage, and up to 50 percent more loss payment when making efficient energy upgrades
- Highly responsive claim services backed by 160 years of personal lines experience
- Top-tier buried utility line protection at a competitive price
What damage does the buried utility line endorsement cover?
Coverage is provided for: leaks, breaks, tears, ruptures, collapse and electrical arcing
When caused by:
- Mechanical breakdown
- Artificially generated electric current (including insulation breakdown)
- Wear and tear, marring, deterioration, hidden decay, rust or corrosion
- Freezing (ground freeze), including frost heave and thaw
- Weight of equipment, animals or people
- Root Invasion when the Sewer Line is physically damaged. Note – root invasion by itself with no physical damage to the sewer line is not a covered loss.
This coverage can be added online via your My Pioneer account!